http://www.online-futures-trading.co.cc/

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Google Adsense

1. I'd created my Google Adsense account almost 10 months ago. I simply put Google Adsense in my blog when I heard people said that we can generate money thru Google Adsense.

2. I have a very little knowledge about Google Adsense, though I know it can generate money but I didn't do any research from the internet to know more about it.

3. On 31 of August 2009, I check my adsense account and I'm quite surprise to know that my stupid blogs already generates me USD 4.78!

4. As per term and condition, I can only withdraw when the amount reach USD 100.00.

5. I'm kinda excited, so I google to find out how can I earn more from Google Adsense.

6. The answer is bring more visitors to my blogs. So..in order for me to spent my first USD 100.00 from google, I have to increase traffic in my blog.

7. As per Google Adsense T&C, I cannot "cheat" in order to increase traffic in my blog. My adsense account will be suspended if I "cheat".

8. As referred from an internet source, traffic to our blogs can be increased by doing the following:-

8.1 To write a META tag (searching engine friendly)
8.2 To send our blog URLs to the web directory
8.3 Link exchange with other webmaster or blogger
8.4 Keywords (articles, pictures,gadgets, html templates)
8.5 Answer questions in Yahoo Answer
8.6 Use Adsense URL channel

No comments:

Post a Comment