http://www.online-futures-trading.co.cc/

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

myLot

Ok i'm not going to promote anything, but i juz want to share something i found in while i'm googling "how to make money via paypall", and this is one of those suggested website.

according to the review, we can earn some money by juz post our thought, opinion or whatever in their website. so i juz want to give a try.

i have to link my blog address to their website, in order to do this, they need me to write something about their website and put it in my blog as a proof. I also have to paste this script in order to be verified by their spider myLot User Profile

btw u r welcome to join me (i mean if u r interested) at this link

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

tQ

# Some update on myLot , i'd make a total of 4 posts in their forum discussion and get paid a total of 4 cents , :)



# update on payment

No comments:

Post a Comment